[Qgis-user] The Split Features tool is not working...

Erick Castillo Núñez marmol97 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 08:16:24 PDT 2022

Hi everybody

I was trying to split some polygons using The Split Features tool, but it
is not working properly. Apparently it works as indicated in the manual,
even though I've done that procedure some time before, but when it is
divided in two parts and I select  individually each polygon, it remains as
one and even shows the division line. It produces an error in topology
(obviously) that shows in the topology checker tool.

Has anybody else experienced that issue? Any suggestions?

Well im using:

QGIS 3.22.6-Białowieża Code revision QGIS b6f33b1a
Qt 5.15.2
Python 3.9.5
GDAL/OGR 3.4.2
PROJ 9.0.0