[Qgis-user] Bing Arial or Google Hybrid

Sabelo Ntuli Sabelo.Ntuli at ahri.org
Tue May 24 00:58:09 PDT 2022

Greeting!

How old is the Bing Arial photo's on the latest version and how frequent it is update?

Thanks in advance.
Sabelo

Disclaimer

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and/or privileged, and remain the property of the Africa Health Research Institute (AHRI). If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration, or distribution of this e-mail or any of its attachments by any means is prohibited. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of AHRI. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us as soon as possible. We reserve the right to intercept, filter, view, block, delete, access and/or act upon e-mail messages originating from or destined for any of our AHRI information systems. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses and malware. AHRI accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus or malware transmitted by this email.