[Qgis-user] Raster

Lazanu Ciprian-Cătălin lazcipcata at hotmail.com
Tue May 24 03:53:10 PDT 2022

Hello,
I georeferenced three maps ... all good, quite easy by using points from map canvas. When my map was ready it has a black border (image 1). This is solved by ~Custom transparency options~, and a black border disappears. But this solution is just temporarily, because if I close and reopen ... that raster has again a black border. I want to merge the three maps in one, but it does with a black border between maps.
A solution to this annoying problem?

Thank you

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qM1_TeFUng9-xyRXRQCuMrEMwxFeJV7n?usp=sharing images
Meet Google Drive – One place for all your files<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qM1_TeFUng9-xyRXRQCuMrEMwxFeJV7n?usp=sharing>
Google Drive is a free way to keep your files backed up and easy to reach from any phone, tablet, or computer. Start with 15GB of Google storage – free.
drive.google.com