[Qgis-user] Raster

Richard McDonnell richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie
Tue May 24 04:25:25 PDT 2022

Easiest way I can think of doing what you want is to create a VRT of the three raster’s.

Raster ==> Miscellaneous ==> Build Virtual Raster

When you do this set the Nodata value to 0 (the default transparent value form the Georeference Tool)
This should create a merged raster for you and allow you to use the correct transparency value.

Hope this helps,

Richard

——
Richard McDonnell MSc GIS, FME Certified Professional
FRM Data Management

——
Oifig na nOibreacha Poiblí
Office of Public Works

Sráid Jonathan Swift, Baile Átha Troim, Co na Mí, C15 NX36
Jonathan Swift Street, Trim, Co Meath, C15 NX36
——
M +353 87 688 5964 T +353 46 942 2409
https://gov.ie/opw

——
To send me files larger than 30MB, please use the link below https://filetransfer.opw.ie/filedrop/richard.mcdonnell@opw.ie

Email Disclaimer: https://www.gov.ie/en/organisation-information/439daf-email-disclaimer/

——
MSc GIS, FME Certified Professional

——
Oifig na nOibreacha Poiblí
Office of Public Works

Sráid Jonathan Swift, Baile Átha Troim, Co na Mí, C15 NX36
Jonathan Swift Street, Trim, Co Meath, C15 NX36
——
M +353 87 688 5964 T +353 46 942 2409
https://www.opw.ie

——