[Qgis-user] How-to-Batch_convert the Spatial resolution of a set of >100 Geotiff files from 500m to 1000m

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Tue May 31 22:34:55 PDT 2022

> Amal Kar akarcaz50 at gmail.com
> Tue May 31 12:37:20 PDT 2022

> THANK YOU VERY MUCH, SIR!
> Hope the new version runs on my old Windows 7.

Hi Amal Kar,
QGIS 3.22 and QGIS 3.24 installed using the OSGeo4W installers (both
network and standalone) are only available for 64 bit OS and don't
support Windows 7 as you can read in the QGIS Website download page:
"CAUTION: 32 bit binaries are not produced anymore. Also Windows 7 no
longer works as we are now using Python 3.9, which dropped support for it."

Anyway, the batch processing interface is available in any QGIS 3.x version.

Best regards.

Andrea Giudiceandrea