[Qgis-user] Error Qgis Plugin 'PanoramaView'

Emma Hain emma at north-road.com
Tue Apr 2 18:48:01 PDT 2024

Hi Roberto
I haven't used this but I checked out the instructions here
<https://github.com/Kylsha/panorama_viewer>. When you uninstall it and
install it, does the same thing happen? If so,create a new profile via
Settings and install the plugin again and see what happens. If it works ok
then its something in your profile that may be messing it up.
If the same thing happens, I would add an issue here
<https://github.com/Kylsha/panorama_viewer/issues>
Good luck
Em

On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 at 23:04, Prova Itinerari via QGIS-User <
qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> I have been using qgis recently. I installed the "PanoramaView" plugin
> initially I was seeing the images, then I must have done something and now
> I can't see them anymore. I get the visible error message as in the image.
> But I to see them not used any browser, directly on Qgis I could see them
> quietly. And so I wouldn't know what it was referring to. I saw if there
> were problems with authentication and/or permissions and/or the path where
> it gets the photos from aws DB but it is ok. I have formatted the various
> browsers on the pc and it hasn't changed. Does anyone know how to fix it?
> Has anyone experienced something like this before?
>
> Thanks in advance to those who will answer me
>
> Roberto

Emma Hain — Product Manager/Senior GIS Analyst
emma at north-road.com
[image: https://north-road.com]
*North Road*
Cartography • Development • Spatial Analysis
*north-road.com* <http://north-road.com>
<https://twitter.com/northroadgeo>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/north-road-studios>
<https://www.facebook.com/North-Road-997236690392419/home>