[Qgis-user] Determining the Name of the Current Style File of a QGIS layer

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Fri Apr 12 00:11:45 PDT 2024

Hi Bill,

Didn't do any inverstigation, but I'm pretty sure that only the layer
style gets set by the .qml, but the .qml file name doesn't get stored
anywhere on the layer. So the QGIS project or layer is not aware of the
.qml anymore. If you change the .qml you will not see anything changing
in your layer style when reopening your project.

Kind regards,
Raymond