[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.36.1 Installation

Pham, Ty ty.pham at jpmchase.com
Mon Apr 15 10:55:40 PDT 2024

Hello Team,

I am trying to onboard 3.36.1 here at JPMorgan and our internal packaging team receives the below error when launching shortcut.

[cid:image001.png at 01DA8F34.348650A0]

Is it possible to disable this so that it does NOT prompt install of Open Sans font?

Regards,

Ty Pham
GICB Technology | Corporate & Investment Bank | J.P. Morgan
600 Travis St, Floor 17, Houston, TX 77002, United States
T: +1-713-427-6930
E: ty.pham at jpmchase.com<mailto:ty.pham at jpmchase.com>

TLS Secure Email Disclaimer<https://www.jpmorgan.com/global/disclosures/tls-secure-email-disclaimer>

This message is confidential and subject to terms at: https://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer including on confidential, privileged or legal entity information, malicious content and monitoring of electronic messages. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.