[Qgis-user] Point order in WKT export from polygon layer

Ian Turton ijturton at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 07:45:31 PDT 2024

I don't think the OGC specify a winding order, since WKT is explicit about
exterior and interior rings.

If you are looking at the unregulated geojson standard again I don't think
it specifies a winding order but it's been a while since I read that one
and I'm on my phone just now so I can't check. But it would be worth
looking at the RFC and pointing to the relevant section.

Ian