[Qgis-user] recommended QGIS Container-image for PyQGIS in standalone scripts

Marco Lechner mlechner at bfs.de
Wed Aug 14 01:28:06 PDT 2024

Hallo,

is there any Container-image that is recommended, if I want to run a PyQGIS standalone script like described in the PyQGIS Developer Cookbook [1] in a container?
The code I want to run does not need any additional python-libs and no GUI-QGIS. I wonder if there is such a thing like “headless-QGIS” in an Image? The official image on Dockerhub [2] seems to be very large for that. Or is that the way to go?

Regards
Marco

[1] https://docs.qgis.org/3.34/en/docs/pyqgis_developer_cookbook/intro.html#using-pyqgis-in-standalone-scripts
[2] https://hub.docker.com/r/qgis/qgis/tags

i.A. Dr. Marco Lechner
Leiter Fachgebiet RN 1 │ Head section RN 1

--
Bundesamt für Strahlenschutz │ Federal Office for Radiation Protection
Koordination Notfallschutzsysteme │ Coordination of Emergency Response Systems │ RN 1

Tel.: +49 30 18333-6724
E-Mail: mlechner at bfs.de<mailto:mlechner at bfs.de>
#gernperDu | #CallMeByMyFirstName
www.bfs.de<http://www.bfs.de/>
🌐 Besuchen<https://www.bfs.de/> Sie unsere Website, folgen Sie uns auf Mastodon<http://social.bund.de/@strahlenschutz> und abonnieren<https://www.bfs.de/strahlenschutzaktuell> Sie unseren 📢 Newsletter.
🔒 Informationen zum Datenschutz<https://www.bfs.de/datenschutz> gemäß Artikel 13 DSGVO
💚 E-Mail drucken? Lieber die Umwelt schonen!