[Qgis-user] GitHub workflow for plugin

Renata Imai renataakemii at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 07:27:16 PDT 2024

Hi QGIS Community!

I want to set up a GitHub workflow to test if the QGIS plugin installation
is working on Windows and if the tests are passing.

I currently use this code, but it does not test the installation. Some
tests are failing under this Windows installation, but passing on
Ubuntu-latest.

Does anyone have a suggestion to overcome both installation and testing
issues?

Thanks a lot,

Renata Imai.

```
name: DevelopmentTests

on:  [pull_request]

jobs:
  windows_test:
    runs-on: windows-latest

    steps:
      - uses: actions/checkout at v3

      - name: Install QGIS on Chocolatey
        uses: crazy-max/ghaction-chocolatey at v3
        with:
          args: install qgis-ltr -y --version 3.34.6

      - name: Plugin install
        shell: pwsh
        run: |
          $env:PATH="C:\Program Files\QGIS 3.34.6\bin;$env:PATH"
          $env:QGIS_PLUGIN_IN_CI=1
          python-qgis-ltr.bat -m pip install -r test/requirements-test.txt
          python-qgis-ltr.bat -m pytest test
```