[Qgis-user] QGIS

Chris Brennan - Jesson | Complete IT Support chris at complete-itsupport.co.uk
Thu Aug 15 09:22:53 PDT 2024

Hello

What is the minimum pc spec to install on a windows based pc for the LTR

Kind regards
Chris

Chris Brennan-Jesson
Complete IT Support
T:01306 880346
E: chris at complete-itsupport.co.uk<mailto:chris at complete-itsupport.co.uk>
Complete IT Support | Providing Professional Reliable IT Support for your Business.
We are a Microsoft Partner, have over 20 Years experience within the IT Industry, and can provide everything from a printer to a complete Cloud based infastucture.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01DAEF36.C1EF9F70][cid:image002.jpg at 01DAEF36.C1EF9F70]
Don't forget we sell Cloud backup for your pc, Unlimited amounts of data for £60 pa for 1 pc, for multiple pc's and other options please call

All Prices Quoted exclude VAT at 20% unless otherwise stated .

This email and any attachments are intended for the named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email and all attachments.