[Qgis-user] QGIS

Emma Hain emma at north-road.com
Tue Aug 20 00:48:57 PDT 2024

Hi Chris
Even though the QGIS website does not have the specs - you can do an online
search and see what other organisations recommend. However, take into
account that each organisation has different data needs - and this is what
will guide you when advising users on what to get so the software doesn't
stall or crash. The type of data and what type of processing will be
undertaken may be simple or complex. It may be basic cartography or
extensive processing.

For best results, use the same guidelines for any gaming computers as a
minimum with a heap of storage.

Cheers
Em

On Fri, 16 Aug 2024 at 02:23, Chris Brennan - Jesson | Complete IT Support
via QGIS-User <qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Hello
>

> What is the minimum pc spec to install on a windows based pc for the LTR
>

> Kind regards
>
> Chris
>

> Chris Brennan-Jesson
>
> Complete IT Support
>
> T:01306 880346
>
> E: chris at complete-itsupport.co.uk
>
> Complete IT Support | Providing Professional Reliable IT Support for your
> Business.
>
> We are a Microsoft Partner, have over 20 Years experience within the IT
> Industry, and can provide everything from a printer to a complete Cloud
> based infastucture.
>
> Don’t forget we sell Cloud backup for your pc, Unlimited amounts of data
> for £60 pa for 1 pc, for multiple pc's and other options please call
>

> All Prices Quoted exclude VAT at 20% unless otherwise stated .
>

> This email and any attachments are intended for the named recipient. If
> you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email and
> all attachments.

Emma Hain — Product Manager/Senior GIS Analyst
emma at north-road.com
[image: https://north-road.com]
*North Road*
Cartography • Development • Spatial Analysis
*north-road.com* <http://north-road.com>
<https://twitter.com/northroadgeo>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/north-road-studios>
<https://www.facebook.com/North-Road-997236690392419/home>