[Qgis-user] QGis on a Mac

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Thu Aug 29 08:09:12 PDT 2024

> Don Williams donwilliams_is at mac.com

> Really struggling to work out what the path should be to bring in 150,000 png tiles based in a folder called OS Opendata on a Mac into xyz tiles in QGis?
> Probably asked a million times but all I see in the help pages is to use a url but these all reside on the hard-drive?

Hi Don,
I think you will find the needed info in the QGIS Desktop User Guide /
Manual at
https://docs.qgis.org/3.34/en/docs/user_manual/managing_data_source/opening_data.html#using-xyz-tile-services

You can open the relevant page of the QGIS Desktop User Guide / Manual
just clicking on the Help button which is available in almost any QGIS
dialog windows.

Regards.

Andrea