[Qgis-user] QGis on a Mac

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Aug 30 01:28:29 PDT 2024

On 8/30/24 07:45, Richard Duivenvoorde via QGIS-User wrote:

> Maybe best if you play around a little first with the 'Generate XYZ tiles'-processing script for a small dataset, and see if that looks like your dir?

Just tried, generating a xyz dir using QGIS, you end up with a directory
with (in my case just 12) directory 0 to 12 being the Z
and withing every Z folder there is an X folder and within that one an Y folder

So creating a new xyz connection using:
file:///tmp/processing_KKzlXU/867de06bd11648fbaebd711c75a63ac5/OUTPUT_DIRECTORY/{z}/{x}/{y}.png
making sure min = 0 and max = 12
it works, QGIS is using that folder as xyz data

So IF your dir looks like that (first level = Z etc etc), that it should work?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde