[Qgis-user] Empty Metadata table in Semi-Automatic Classification Plugin of QGIS

Chandan R chandanr777 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 00:53:37 PDT 2024

Chandan R <chandanr777 at gmail.com>
[image: Attachments]1:13 PM (9 minutes ago)
to qgis-user
Dear All,

I am working on Landsat 8 images using QGIS 3.36.2

When I want to convert clipped images to reflectance in Semi-Automatic
Classification Plugin, nothing is displayed under the metadata table even
though I have selected the correct directory containing band and the
correct metadata file.

It would help me if anyone could help me resolve this issue. I am attaching
the image for reference.

Thank you