[Qgis-user] Empty Metadata table in Semi-Automatic Classification Plugin of QGIS

Emma Hain emma at north-road.com
Mon Jun 3 18:18:10 PDT 2024

Hi Chandan
Perhaps check through the GitHub Issues
<https://github.com/semiautomaticgit/SemiAutomaticClassificationPlugin/issues>
for the Plugin to see if the issues has been reported or resolved.

Kind regards
Em

On Sat, 1 Jun 2024 at 17:53, Chandan R via QGIS-User <
qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Chandan R <chandanr777 at gmail.com>
> [image: Attachments]1:13 PM (9 minutes ago)
> to qgis-user
> Dear All,
>
> I am working on Landsat 8 images using QGIS 3.36.2
>
> When I want to convert clipped images to reflectance in Semi-Automatic
> Classification Plugin, nothing is displayed under the metadata table even
> though I have selected the correct directory containing band and the
> correct metadata file.
>
> It would help me if anyone could help me resolve this issue. I am
> attaching the image for reference.
>
> Thank you

Emma Hain — Product Manager/Senior GIS Analyst
emma at north-road.com
[image: https://north-road.com]
*North Road*
Cartography • Development • Spatial Analysis
*north-road.com* <http://north-road.com>
<https://twitter.com/northroadgeo>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/north-road-studios>
<https://www.facebook.com/North-Road-997236690392419/home>