[Qgis-user] Fwd: Export data with tiff and csv files in QGIS 3.36.3

ΣΟΦΙΑ ΤΣΙΤΟΥ sofitsitou at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 06:38:29 PDT 2024

Dear Richard,

Thank you very much for your quick response. I followed this procedure many
times but unfortunately I gοt null values. Attached you can find the files
that I used (a tiff map and one csv file with the coordinates). I can't
find out if there's a problem with my files or something I'm not doing
right in the process.

Thank you.

Warm regards,
Sofia Tsitou

Στις Τρί 11 Ιουν 2024 στις 3:42 μ.μ., ο/η Richard McDonnell <
richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie> έγραψε:

e-mail: sofitsitou at gmail.com