[Qgis-user] problem when opening projects in open instance

Simon Dietmann dietmann at pgnu.de
Thu Jun 20 01:29:57 PDT 2024

Dear list,

since several weeks I can´t open existing .qgz files from inside an open QGIS instance when they are located on a network drive. The error message that appears is "Unable to unzip file: ..."
There´s no problem when the .qgz is on a local drive or when I open it from the windows explorer.

I´m using latest QGIS Desktop 3.34.7 on  Windows 11.

Does anyone know about this problem? Any idea for a solution of this issue will be appreciated. In case you think it is a bug, I will post a report.

Thank you,

Simon