[Qgis-user] Georeferencing dxf file in QGIS

Zoltán Siki siki1958 at gmail.com
Sun May 19 02:33:38 PDT 2024

Hi,

I think the best solution is to use Georeferencer, in the newer versions of
QGIS you can use georeferencer for vectors, too.
Select Layer/Georeferencer from menu and read the manual:
https://docs.qgis.org/3.34/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_raster/georeferencer.html

The process is the same for raster and vector data.

Zoltan

Thomas Schüttenberg via QGIS-User <qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org> ezt írta
(időpont: 2024. máj. 15., Sze, 16:55):