[Qgis-user] Raster reverts to old Min/Max

Drew French fullboarfarm at gmail.com
Tue May 28 07:27:06 PDT 2024

Hi all,
I have two DEMs, one is the whole USA, the other is a watershed. They
obviously have two different raster Min/Max levels, based on elevation.
When I adjust the watershed DEM to my liking, I then right click, copy the
style, and right click the USA DEM to paste the style. So far, so good, I
did this a thousand times in the past without a problem. Now, though, when
I adjust anything in the USA DEM, it reverts right back to the old Min/Max.
Anybody else have this issue and what do you think is going on?
Using 3.34.1 Prizren

--
Andrew French
(715) 986-8088