[Qgis-user] Raster reverts to old Min/Max

Richard McDonnell richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie
Tue May 28 07:45:09 PDT 2024

Hi Andrew,
One probable solution is to save the new style as the default, for the Layer.
Kind Regards,

Richard

——
Richard McDonnell MSc GIS, FME Certified Professional
Flood Risk Management - Data Management

——
Oifig na nOibreacha Poiblí
Office of Public Works

Sráid Jonathan Swift, Baile Átha Troim, Co na Mí, C15 NX36
Jonathan Swift Street, Trim, Co Meath, C15 NX36
——
M +353 87 688 5964 T +353 46 942 2409
https://gov.ie/opw

——