[QGIS-ZA-user] QGIS User Group South Africa - Final Reminder Meeting

Gerhard Brits BritsJG at eskom.co.za
Thu May 3 06:03:44 PDT 2018

Good Afternoon QGIS User Group

Please note that the Gauteng QGIS User Group meeting is cancelled for tomorrow (2018/05/04) due to the small group of people registered.
We will reschedule the meeting and send out a notice to you all at a later stage.

Regards

Gerhard Brits

[cid:imagef09fb8.JPG at b40c21b7.44b9c34e]<http://www.eskom.co.za/sites/heritage/Pages/default.aspx>