[QGIS-ZA-user] QGIS User Group South Africa - Final Reminder Meeting

immob19 at gmail.com immob19 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 00:32:02 PDT 2018

I've invited you to fill in the following form:
QGIS User Group South Africa - Meeting

To fill it in, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdTkIXNJxk-jhiOzkZnK2Rabi8CMP6crZuV2R7k9gAiiqFBxA/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Good Morning QGIS User Group,

This is the final notice to register for our next User Group meetings in
Gauteng and Cape Town! The Gauteng meeting is tomorrow already and we had
only a few registrations for that meeting. The Cape Town meeting next week
had a lot more registrations and I am looking forward to it.

So please, all Gauteng and surrounding QGIS users...Please register TODAY
and attend the meeting tomorrow! And if you want to present something then
get into contact with Gerhard Brits urgently at Toolboxbrits at gmail.com.

Kind regards and see you all soon!

Immo and Gerhard

Google Forms: Create and analyse surveys.