[QGIS-ZA-user] CRS Trouble - EPSG:4326 -->EPSG:2048

E. Ndava erick.ndava at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 16:09:58 PDT 2019

Hi List

This is not really a QGIS specific question/ issue, just that I am trying
to achieve something within QGIS.

The Case:
I have data (geopackage attached) with crs WGS84, EPSG:2643 which I have
gone through hoops and loops to no avail, to re-project to EPSG:2048. The
result I am getting is to the effect that the data is flipped over the
equator.

An workarounds/ methodology / pointers to something I am missing?

PS: I have worked through shapefiles, geopackage and PostGIS...same result.

Thanks
Erick.

| @erickndava | http://erickndava.github.io/ |

Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt
compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah. Psalm 32:7