[QGIS-ZA-user] CRS Trouble - EPSG:4326 -->EPSG:2048

Neil Falconer nfalconersa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 22:49:14 PDT 2019

Hi Erick,
The CRS of the data is currently EPSG:4326 ie WGS84 Decimal Degrees.

If you Use the Export --> Save Feature As... option and from the CRS
options select ZANGI HBKNO19, it ought to solve the problem.
EPSG 2048 is the conventional South Oriented projection system. There has
been some recent discussion on the forum on this.topic and one needs to
first analyse the projection information for any data one receives (it
should be standard practice to do this in any case to confirm that the CRS
of any data does indeed appear to be what has been defined.

Trust this helps
Regards
Neil Falconer