[QGIS-ZA-user] QGIS User Group South Africa - Meeting

immob19 at gmail.com immob19 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 06:37:14 PDT 2019

I've invited you to fill in the following form:
QGIS User Group South Africa - Meeting

To fill it in, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScp11844eO7LTvLHr6Vz2ZNMDWhKcSxOi6ni7sILELdUIwWEw/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Dear QGIS User,

It is time again for our QGIS User Group meeting in Gauteng and Cape Town.
And, as always, we would like to encourage you to present some interesting
topic on anything you have done in QGIS or related to FOSSGIS or GIS in
general.

So please use the attached form or the link above to register for the
meeting at either of the (or both) venues to attend an interesting day with
other QGIS enthusiasts. We will send out another notice with the
provisional programme, which hopefully includes a couple of interesting
talks already, towards the end of this month.

And remember: You qualify for CPD points if you attend! We will send out
the CPD certificates and necessary registration forms to the organisations
for our previous meeting shortly.

Regards
Immo Blecher and Gerhard Brits

Google Forms: Create and analyse surveys.