[QGIS-ZA-user] FOSS4G 2019

Arthur TAUTE Arthur.Taute at smec.com
Wed Sep 11 07:05:41 PDT 2019

Thanks Gavin,
Agree 100% with your conclusions on SA government entities wasting our hard earned tax money!!

Arthur Taute
Chief Technical Principal, Pavements and Toll Roads
M +27 83 274 8885 T +27 12 481 3821 E Arthur.Taute at smec.com<mailto:Arthur.Taute at smec.com>
230 Albertus Street, La Montagne, Pretoria, South Africa, 0184