[Ráfaga]Nº986: dublin, maps, parks, criminals

Jorge Sanz jsanz at carto.com
Mon Nov 19 04:38:43 PST 2018

Nº986: dublin, maps, parks, criminals

Fri, 16 Nov 2018 by Raf

   - A simple page to give you access to a collection of Dublin old maps
   and basic associated metadata
   http://dublinhistoricmaps.ie
   - An easy online tool to create small locator maps using your data, in
   just four steps and with custom basemaps
   https://blog.datawrapper.de/locator-maps/
   - A beta version of a 3D viewer for Spanish national parks with
   augmented data from Picos de Europa area
   https://parquesnacionales.ign.es/picos_3d/
   - Modern criminal investigations and our privacy rights collide when
   crimes can be solved using our location history gathered by Google from our
   smartphones

   https://www.wral.com/Raleigh-police-search-google-location-history/17377435/

Raf (14)