[RouterGeocoder] Poly line features

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Feb 2 18:40:42 EST 2009

Roni,

You can not abandon the polylines, you don't need them loaded in memory
when solving the graph, but you will need pointers or ids so you can
later extract the full edge geometry for mapping and for analyzing the
intersections when you want to generate driving instructions.

Remember data always expands and exceeds the space allocated to store it!

-Steve