[RouterGeocoder] Registered a sorceforge project for OpenRouter

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue May 12 23:03:42 EDT 2009

Hi all,

In anticipation of GSoC project OpenRouter Network builder by mohammad
ashraf hossain, I have registered a project at sourceforge called
opengraphrouter, yeah, I know I am horrible with names, but OpenRouter
was already taken and is has to do with networking routing in the Linux
kernel.

Anyway it will take 1-3 days to get approved, then I can create SVN,
wiki and web pages for it.

I've been exchanging email with Ashraf over the past couple of weeks and
I think he has been making some progress with the design. At least he
has asked about how/where to check it in when he is ready.

More later,
   -Steve