[Web Comm] URL naming for migrated content

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Dec 7 15:28:31 EST 2006

We'll need an SSL cert to even accept the requests, and then we should
really put permanent redirects in place to the http content.

I don't know how I feel about changing the structure; I think it may add
risk to a project that's already extremely pushed for time?

I'm not sure if moving the SSL cert is in Shawn's work plan?  Or if this
is even possible?  It appears to be issued to CollabNet, which is
somewhat disturbing.

Jason