[SAC] Download Server

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Wed Dec 20 16:35:20 EST 2006

Thanks Frank. I have already started posting the MapGuide releases. The
name is maybe more one for Tyler. Some suggestions are:

download.osgeo.org
downloads.osgeo.org
releases.osgeo.org
software.osgeo.org

I could keep going all day, but will stop there. I don't think it is
really that important and am personally happy with download.osgeo.org.

Bob