server space at telascience

Benjamin Thelen bt at ccgis.de
Thu Jul 13 12:46:30 EDT 2006

Hello,

I'm Benjamin, systems administrator of CCGIS/Bonn in Germany.
Arnulf told me, that there possibly will be server space, an incredibly
fast blade server :-), at telascience for hosting mapbender.org
(mediawiki, postgresql) itself and maybe some other related stuff.

Also, there is a request on OSGeo-Edu to install a wiki for the EOGEO
FreeGIS Book. I think, that this would be a good opportunity to
move wiki.osgeo.org to telascience, too, to have it all together.

What do you think?

Best,
Benjamin