Visual Studio

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed May 10 14:34:04 EDT 2006

John,

One of the things I would eventually like to setup on a system
co-hosted in your facility is a win32 build/test box.  When that happens
we will pretty much need visual studio on it.

Dave Patton has an extra shrink wrapped copy of Visual Studio Standard
which he has received and is prepared to gift to OSGeo.  Would you mind
"putting it on a shelf" till we need it somewhere in your office?  If that's
ok, could you provide Dave with a shipping address he can send it to?