[SAC] Mapbender test platform

John Graham johng at telascience.org
Sun Nov 5 23:57:05 EST 2006

Arnulf

I have rebuilt the .215 blade with postgres mysql ... Its running Fedora
Core 4 and its been updated with Yum
Linux xblade10-2 2.6.17-1.2142_FC4 #1 Tue Jul 11 22:41:14 EDT 2006 i686
athlon i386 GNU/Linux
I have installed Mapbender https://198.202.74.215/mapbender/www/ but I
could use some help configuring ;)

https://198.202.74.215/phpPgAdmin/
https://198.202.74.215/phpMyAdmin/

The only other project I have running on it is Sahana
http://sahana.telascience.org/

The system is connected to the telascience LDAP so your shell logins
will work....

John