[SAC] Indictrans Team

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Oct 27 15:59:57 EDT 2006

Cameron Shorter wrote:
> Who is responsible for tasking and managing the Indictrans team?
> I assume that one person is responsible for spending the budget and
> being accountable for how the budget is spent?

Cameron,

I have instructed the Indictrans team to take tasks from Tyler or
Bob with regard to the Drupal site (and within reason).

I'd note that I've retained their services out of my own pocket.  I'm
offering some of their time as an "in kind" contribution to OSGeo.  If
they prove useful in the future, OSGeo may wish to retain them for
some system administration activities.

Likewise the three month system administrator position is being provided
by Autodesk as an in kind contribution.

Perhaps your question is who is responsible for making spending decisions?
Or who is responsible for ensuring expenditures are properly accounted for
and delivered?