Buildbot

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Tue Sep 26 06:12:38 EDT 2006

Hi,

This is my first writing on SAC list, so I'd like to say Hello!.
My name is Mateusz Loskot, mloskot on the #osgeo channel and Wiki.

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Mateusz and I would like to do some preliminary setup work on buildbot
> tests (for FDO initially).  My plan is to do this on "xblade14-2
> (198.202.74.219)".

Today, I'd like to do some first steps with buildbot on the xblade.
Obviously, I will need to install some software there.

What is the procedure and policy regarding installing it?
Should I contact the administrator?
Or I can build & install it in OSGeo $HOME,
for example under custom locations:
$HOME/usr
$HOME/usr/bin
$HOME/usr/lib

Here is what is required to install in order to run buildbot:

* Python 2.3 or 2.4
* Twisted for Python 2.3 or 2.4 - http://twistedmatrix.com

Cheers
--