[SAC] Re: Test Drupal Instance / Role of Backup Server

Kanhaiya kale ( कન્હૈযা ਕਾளெ ) kanhaiya.kale at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 08:05:34 EST 2007

Hi Frank,
I got the problem. yes, we can do automated process for file
synchronisation.
Actually "rsync" will take care of file synchronisation of two servers (one
is main server and another is backup/testing server).
But i have to see for mysql database synchronisation. Currently im not aware
of mysql database synchronisation.
I will see and let you know.
If you think that we should proceed for file synchronisation atleast, then
let us know, so that we can start work according to that.

Best Regards,

--
kanhaiya (KK)