[SAC] Wiki pages need update and Portal committee page is missing

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Mon Feb 5 05:39:31 EST 2007

Hi,
SAC is way to important to not be properly documented in the Wiki. I will tend to the page
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/SAC
if that is fine by you (search for the link that shows it is an approved committee, correct links, etc.).

I also added some information regarding Drupal permissions here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/OSGeo_Portal_Site#CMS_Permissions

which already exists here in an approved version:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/SAC:Security_Groups_Policy

The official document needs to be updated to reflect current Drupal roles or the ones currently in use have to be updated to match those of the SAC page. We need to take a lead here though.

The Wiki is still not capable of finding three letter words so that I did not find what I was looking for. This is just a darn Wikipedia default but I have no access to that machine so cannot do anything. I think it would be wise to migrate this Wiki to a server closer to OSGeo next so that SAC can access it.

Best regards,
Arnulf.