[SAC] Subversion Wedgification

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Fri Feb 9 03:33:16 EST 2007

sbarnes at dmsolutions.ca wrote:
> Arnulf,
>
> I can do the switch over at anytime.  What is the best time for you and
> mapbender developers?
>
> shawn

Shawn,
we have a 24h maintenance slot caused by our ISP provider as of this Friday 4pm local time[1]. From then on throughout the weekend would be fine. I will send a message to dev that SVN will be back up as of Monday morning local time[2], that should give you all the time that you need.

If this does not work for you, no problem, just let me know.

Thanks a lot and best regards,
Arnulf.

[1]
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=9&year=2007&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=37