[SAC] RE: FW: [FOSS4G2007-Workshops] liveCD

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Feb 23 14:03:37 EST 2007

> John Graham already helped us for our first releases
> http://telascience.sdsc.edu/tela_data/foss4g/ominiverdi/ <http://telascience.sdsc.edu/tela_data/foss4g/ominiverdi/>
> but we see it's not that easy to update and we don't
> want to leave dozen of testing liveCD around.

I was thinking of something more like a real mirror of your downloads directory than something that you would have to maintain with manual uploads.

This kind of 'ready-to-roll' open source geospatial stack is a _core_ requirement for OSGeo, and I think that we need to support the work that you guys are doing as much as possible.

Jason