[SAC] Mailing List Change Request

shawn barnes sbarnes at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jan 11 14:29:59 EST 2007

Jason, Bob,

www_admin was a list for cn mail server to send mail to.  It's now deleted

I've also deleted the following lists:

Webcommittee_announce
Webcommittee_commits
Webcommittee_issues
Www_news-item
Www_cvs
Mg-sandbox_commits
Mg-sandbox_issues
Fdoarcsde_commits
Fdocore_commits
Fdogdal_commits
Fdoogr_commits
Fdooracle_commits
Fdordbms_commits
Fdosdf_commits
Fdoshp_commits
Fdowfs_commits
Fdowms_commits

lists removed with archives left intact:

Mapguide_issues
Mapguide_psc
Fdo_issues
Fdo_psc
Mail_mse-users

archives are accessible at lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/

Tomorrow i will move/rename the following lists

Webcommittee_dev  => webcom
Mapguide_announce => mapguide-announce
Mapguide_dev      => mapguide-dev
Mapguide_users    => mapguide-users