[SAC] Mailing List Change Request

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Jan 11 23:58:42 EST 2007

I know that this might be late, but can I suggest that we use  "mapguide-internals" rather than "mapguide-dev" ???

This avoids the inherent confusion that results from many of our end users being developers.

It appears that MySQL and PHP are both using this convention, likely for the same reason.

Jason