[SAC] Subversion is 403 right now

shawn barnes sbarnes at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jan 22 08:57:36 EST 2007

Fixed for now.

my apologies...i had a rule to rewrite svn.osgeo.org to a 403 i had
tested to see if you could still svn.osgeo.org/svn/project but, i guess
i was really testing my browsers cache.

So consensus is virtual host for svn.osgeo.org?

trac is installed and i'm currently working on importing fdo and
mapguide bugs from cn into trac.  this is taking a little longer than i
had hoped as the cn's bug/artifact tracker is quite different than trac.

shawn