[SAC] Subversion is 403 right now

Markus Neteler neteler.osgeo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 14:41:50 EST 2007

On 1/22/07, Daniel Morissette <dmorissette at mapgears.com> wrote:
> Allowing anonymous submission over the web these days inevitably leads
> to spam... we've all seen wikis being spammed... I've even seen bugzilla
> which requires signing up for a user account being spammed. I don't know
> Trac but I'd think about it twice before allowing anonymous users to
> submit tickets.

In the GRASS RT bugtracker which automatically sends the report
to the grass-dev list, I use "bogofilter" in /etc/aliases before these mails
reach the grass-dev Mailman list. This catches 99.x% of the problems.

If interested, how to set this up, read on here:
http://mpa.itc.it/markus/bogofilter/

Markus