[SAC] Virtual Hosts Policy

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Mon Jan 22 16:35:44 EST 2007

Howard Butler wrote:
> Thoughts or comments?  Project based or service based (makes no
> difference to me, as long as we choose one)?  When we come to
> agreement on how to proceed, I'll write up a "policy doc" for the
> wiki that we can follow when adding new services/projects.

I don't have any thoughts to this, but if virtual hosts subject has been
taken up, I'd like to ask for including Buildbot to the overall strategy.

As described in the Buildbot Configuration

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/BuildBot_Configuration#BuildBot_instance_per_project

Buildbot instance for for a project (those which are interested in using
Buildbot) should be accessible using

http://buildbot.osgeo.org/<projectname>/

ie.

http://buildbot.osgeo.org/gdal/

mapped from host:port URL

http://buildbot.osgeo.org:8500

Certainly, this scheme can be changed if there is a better naming
convention.

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot