[SAC] Moving Wiki?

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 1 10:47:10 EST 2007

Just wanted to ask if anyone thought about moving the wiki?
Currently it is generously hosted by a company in Germany.  For the
most part it has running really really well, but certain
administrative privileges and shell access are not possible for us.
Even posting a new logo took a long time because we couldn't do it
ourselves.  The donors are generous but busy :)

I think Arnulf was also suggesting we move, and it makes sense to me,
but I don't know the ins/outs of doing so.  I just wanted to bring it
up because it would be nice to get SSO for wiki as well as having it
on a server OSGeo can more directly manage.

Any thoughts?

Tyler