[SAC] Subversion vhost migration underway

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sat Mar 3 02:49:07 EST 2007

Howard,

Several users were/are taking advantage of the wildcard DNS to reference the repositories with paths like:

https://osgeo.org/svn/fdo <https://osgeo.org/svn/fdo>

Is there any way to re-enable that path on the www vhost until these users get switched over?  I misunderstood the impact of the changes and indicated in my note that these aliases would continue to work until the wildcard DNS was pulled.

Jason