[SAC] Default SAC Ticket Assignment

Howard Butler hobu at hobu.net
Tue Mar 6 22:43:51 EST 2007

I went on vacation to Italy and Switzerland once... came home to
water from the toilet raining down on my desk and computers and
totaling 1/4 of my house.  So, I may not be going on vacation for a
while, but if I do, you guys should be ready :)

At any rate, if you see something that you can pick up, please do.
If you're *interested* in picking something up, let us know and we'll
give you privs to do what you need.  We only ask that you wikify your
steps and not fat-finger things.

If you have any doubt about how big a change might be or know that it
might potentially impact a number of things, reflect it back to the
list ala typical project PSC rules.

Howard